lørdag 31. mai 2008

I've been tagged / Jeg er blitt utfordret!

I've been tagged by my dear friend Rita, a wonderful co-worker and "partner in crime ~ scrapbooking mania", LOL ;)

Here are the rules: The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) TEN YEARS AGO

... I lived with my x, my oldest son Patrick was only 2 1/2 years old, planning on second child Kalyani and we went to Germany and France for the summer visiting family and friends there. I worked at ewos selling fishmeal to seafarms in my region.

2) 5 THINGS IN TODAYS "TO DO" LIST
After a great night out with my co-workers last night, today will be a rather quiet day for some reason... 0(^_~)0 Sooooo.... I will spend time together with my family, enjoy the nice weather outside, try to make a birthday card, should try to go hiking in Brandsøyåsen (doubt it though)... and basically relax most of the day, LOL ;) What a busy schedule for the day, he-he!!! Hey - I could add think about how to get the house done this week-end too, it's a true mess!! :o

3) SNACKS I ENJOY
Gotta be Norwegian chocolate by Freia - especially melkesjokolade, firkløver, fruktnøtt or smil ;) Tasty!!! Oh- precut fruit and veggies are great snack too!

4) THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE
We're in the process of building our new house, so needless to say I could place the total amount there... but as I'm into travelling, I'd definately take my family on a vacation to a paradise spot in Asia, smiles :) Maybe I'd have spent some money on new equipment for my camera as well as scrapbooking goodies too...! Ü

5) PLACES I HAVE LIVED

I'll turn 37 (!) later on this year and have spent most of my life in Florø, my precious hometown. I have also lived 2 years in Førde, 13 months in Mission Viejo, California - USA and 6 months in Haugesund.

I now pass this on to:
Sonja
KKannDesign
Hege's verden
Inger Marie's blogg om stempling

1 kommentar:

vestlending sa...

Thanks for such a great post. I am a huge fan of your work and I read your posts regularly. Your way of writing a post and the content is so beautifully crafted. Really Appreciable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...